We accept all major credit cards including, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, and American Express. VISA and MasterCard debit and cheque cards are also supported. We do not currently accept Maestro or VISA Electron cards.
Customers need to ensure the following:
- That their card is 3D secure and activated for online shopping.
- That their details are entered exactly as on the card (name, card number, expiration date and CVV number at the back of the card.)
The customer will need to enter the OTP (One Time Pin) to authorize the transaction. Once the payment has been received, they will receive an email confirmation.
Credit/Debit Card Failed?
There are many reasons for online payments failure, the main being user behaviour. Entering wrong CVV, Card Number, OTP and or PIN often leads to failed transactions. Pressing the back button or closing the browser are some other reasons.
Credit card issues at checkout?
The credit card will be charged after the successful placing of the order and the approval of the card.
However, there are many reasons why customers would have issues at check out with their cards:
- Wrong CVV, Card Number, OTP and or PIN entered often leads to failed transactions.
- Pressing the back button or closing the browser
- The card is expired or out of date
- The card being used might not be 3D secure.
- The card is not activated for Online purchases.