Zendesk customer classification: delivery_/_collection____track_my_delivery_/_collection
The customer question relates to the delivery or collection date of their order?
Customer’s Query: When will my order be delivered?
There are various scenarios where this classification can be used and it is important to look at CS Portal and the order status as well as the status of all items in the order.
This can, therefore, be used for the following queries:
- Supplier delay - when will it be delivered or ready for collection?
- SMS received for delivery would like to track the driver ETA
- -This could occur after the SMS was sent and before the estimated time of delivery "before 5 pm" or after 5 pm
- Ready for collection notification has not been received yet.
- Late Delivery or Failed delivery
To track the customer’s order, you will need to go to the Order Fulfillment section on CS Portal.
The Order Fulfillment section indicates the delivery type chosen by the customer as seen above.
The Delivery Waybill timeline provides a summary of the order delivery status from Instruction dropped till delivery.
The i next to the MDX number allows you to see the waybill log from the waybill. Clicking on the MDX number will allow you to click through to Mr D Express and open the waybill.
The Customer Order tracking bar includes all dates as the order progresses to delivery.
Below the Delivered by Date, will be a feature that provides insight for troubleshooting e.g. failed deliveries – hub changes:
- This enables you to see the volumetric size i.e parcel level/per S-Label
- Click into Track and then on an S-Label
- Features include:
- Parcel size indicator
The latest Order Tracking Events update will indicate where the customer’s order is. Understanding the event, allows the user to identify exactly where the physical location of the order or parcel ( S- label) is. This is used to support our customers but allow to identify key points in the life cycle of a delivery such as:
- Progress of delivery end to end ( moving through statuses)
- Failure points & failure reasons
- Gps Coordinates & driver names
- Missing items
Customer Order tracking events are a view from the customer’s profile Track Order view.
Please note, INTERNAL references a view from the waybill to help CS when interacting with the customer instead of going to check the waybill.
Tracking A Collection
The Collection waybill timeline provides a summary of the order collection status from the time the instruction dropped until collection.