Zendesk Customer Classification: Return_return_request
WHEN TO USE:
Customers can log a return themselves or contact us to log a return on their behalf. The following are reasons why a customer would want to log a return:
HOW TO ACTION:
- They’ve changed their mind
- They received an item they didn’t order or it’s not as it was described on the website.
- They received a damaged item
- The item they bought became faulty.
The following are reasons why the customer may contact us to log a return on their behalf, instead of self-service.
- They might not know how to log a return
- They might feel they want assistance
- They might feel the process takes too much effort and want someone to do it for them.
To log a return for the customer, you would need to go to the customer’s order number on CS Portal and follow these steps:
Under Ordered Items, go next to the item name.
By clicking the little pen icon, you will get 2 options. To cancel and to return.
- Select the "return" item.
- Select the reason for the return
- Select the preferred action on the return
- Add any comments the customer may have regarding the return
- Select whether the customer would like to have the return collected or if they would like to drop it off at any of our pick up points.
- If the customer wants it collected, add the collection address.
- If the customer wants to drop it off, have them select a pick-up point.
- Submit the request.
As soon as you’ve submitted the request, a return reference number will be generated. You can give this to the customer to track their return.
The following are excluded from our returns policy