- Zendesk Forms are required to be completed as query classifications are categorized. This will give us an insight as to which query we’ve been contacted about most and least.
- This will allow you to select your ‘Customer Contact Classification’ which refers to the type of query the customer has provided you with.
- Customer Classification - The classification of the query of the requester.
- Complaint - Was the query received a complaint? Tick the box for ‘Yes’ or leave it unticked for ‘No’. If yes, a drop-down will populate to specify what the complaint was regarding.
- The above example displays the drop-down which will offer specifications of the complaint type eg. Agent Behaviour, Branch Service, Driver Behaviour, Product Packaging, Product Quality and Returns Outcome/Policy.
Zendesk Customer Contact Classifications