Managing Zendesk Views
Views define a collection of tickets based on a set of criteria, in simple terms, a view is created to define what you would like to see from a collection of tickets, ie> Team-Based View, Unassigned Tickets, Unsolved Tickets
Sight - Allows a full list of all views of the groups that the users are linked to.
Creating a View on Zendesk
- To create a view, the Zendesk user needs to head over to Admin Home and under the heading ‘Manage’, there is an option to manage ‘Views’.
- Click on Views and the screen will direct you to the Views screen.
- From here, click on Add View on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You will be required to enter in a View Title.
- Filter and select which ticket statuses will be viewed.
- Filter and select which users will be viewed.
- How the tickets will be grouped as and if it will be viewed from an ascending or descending view
- How the tickets will be arranged as and if it will be viewed from an ascending or descending view.
- Vision Classifier - Provides you with a description of each contact classification reason code and when to use
- New ticket |Brand – takealot
- Select a form – customer request
- Contact Classification Guide| Reason codes (The reason codes will be covered in Classification Training)
- Vision classifier (app on RH side of Zd)
- The number of tickets open - This gives you an indication of when there are more than one query open for this customer - this should be your trigger to merge tickets.
- Waiting time - This is your indication of how long the customer has been waiting for a response, how many times the ticket has been reassigned, how many times the ticket has been reopened and how many replies the customer has had. The blue colour will go red when it exceeds any of the trigger points.
- Order information - Quick link to the order information, quick view to which payment method the customer has used
- Delivery Information - Quick view to customer delivery date
Unplugged - Incident notifications that you should be aware of when assisting customers.