Accessing the Learnalot Guide is done by clicking on the Zendesk Products which will populate the drop-down.
Proceed to click on Guide.
The page will redirect you to the Knowledge Centre which consists of Self Help, Learnalot, Marketplace, Expanding Great Minds.
- Self Help - Contains a self-help guide which provides basic steps on how to handle particular contact types
- Learnalot - Steps & SOP’s on each query type and how to resolve it and includes a mindmap on the processes to follow.
- Marketplace - Covers the SOP’s of the Marketplace department.
- Expanding Great Minds - Explanation and steps on Zendesk SOP’s.
To allow agents access to SOP’s and self learning guide’s which can assist them in better resolving, assisting or handling of the customer’s experience.
-Click on one of the options available above and the page will redirect you to the Guide which provides you with many SOP’s to select from.
-Proceed to select any of the SOP’s relevant to your query type
-Read through and understand the SOP
-Take the correct action to ensure the query is resolved.
- NB: The search bar can help in narrowing the specific query type down and only provide the information searched for. Try using keywords such as Returns
- All topics surrounding that keyword will then populate and allow the agent to locate the information easier.
Learnalot Improvement Process
When there are any updates to Zendesk Articles or refresher training required for a Team or individual. A ticket may be logged with Learnalot in order to close the knowledge gap. The ticket will be assigned to the Learning and Development Team to review and address.
The standard email template can be used when requesting training on the ticket:
Agent Knowledge Gap:
- Request Type (required)
- Category (required)
- Business Unit (required)
- TalModules/Topics (required)
- Please Specify (optional)
- Learner Headcount (required)
- Desired Go Live Date (required)
Once the Form classifications are selected. You may submit the ticket ‘On-Hold’ to the team. The ticket will then be assigned to a specific Trainer to respond on whether the training will take place or whether it may not.