This article applies to all Retail Suppliers of takealot.com only. This does not apply to other merchants. If you could not find the help you were looking for, please contact Supplier Support.
Troubleshooting Access Problems
Should you experience trouble accessing the Supplier Knowledge Centre, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you are a user of a registered Takealot Retail Supplier Portal Account, i.e. Account Owner, Additional User or Contact.
- Ensure you have set your password. Once the password is set, our system will authorise access to the rest of the Supplier Knowledge Centre. After setting your password the first time, you will only need to log in for future visits. Click here for assistance in setting your password.
- If you are a new Supplier Portal user, please allow for the 24-hour window to pass before gaining access. If you have not received access after the 24-hour window passes, please contact Supplier Support.
- Ensure you use the email address associated with the Takealot Retail Supplier Portal Account when accessing the Supplier Portal.
Should you be unsuccessful in resolving your login issue, please contact Supplier Support and outline the following reasons
- I am experiencing a technical issue
- Help Centre