How long does it take for an issue to be resolved?
We always aim to provide the fastest turnaround times for all queries. The following factors can impact the resolution time of your ticket:
- The number of queries in our pipeline.
- Whether or not sufficient information, such as reference numbers, page titles, steps etc., have been provided to pinpoint your issue.
- Whether or not your query has been placed within the correct queue by following the correct query paths on the contact form.
- Whether or not an investigation is required from one or more teams.
What can I do to minimise the time to resolve my query?
- Always refer to the Need Help button, videos, guides and FAQs provided to see whether your question hasn't already been answered.
- If you cannot find your answer, always follow the most suitable query path in the Seller Contact Form to ensure the correct team or specialist receives your query.
- Provide as much information and references as possible to reduce an agent's time to investigate.
- Follow the instructions on the Seller Contact Form concerning the information required to resolve your query.
- Do not create duplicate tickets; follow up on open tickets within the My Requests page.
Is it better to call or create a ticket?
Our Support Team can be contacted Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 4 PM on 087 362 4499. You may expect delays during periods of high contact volumes. A support ticket is advised whenever an investigation is required (catalogue, accounting, returns and stock queries). The following queries are advised when it comes to calling our contact centre:
- Urgent queries regarding shipments.
- Urgent queries regarding Promotions or Daily Deals that are running.
Please remember always to check your inbox for the ticket reference number. If you do not have a ticket reference number within 5 minutes, you may need to submit the form again to follow the 5 Guides provided on the page.